List:       xine-user
Subject:    [xine-user] : Problem reencoding in mpeg for Dxr3
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Benjamin_R=E9veill=E9?=" <benjamin.reveille () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-26 13:54:23

Hello,

I'm trying to get reencoding in mpeg for the dxr3 working again
(worked a few years back using rte) so as to use my dxr3 card to view
avi on my TV.

However I have tried using both libavcodec and fame to no/partial avail

Here is the result.

1) libavcodec --> tried it on an avi:
> xine -Vdxr3 -Aalsa someclip.avi
 This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.5.
 (c) 2000-2004 The xine Team.
 [mpeg1video @ 0xb66ae3e4]only YUV420 is supported  <-- ???
 xiTK received SIGSEGV signal, RIP.
 Abandon

 --> Does not work at all....

 2) fame --> tried it on the same avi
> xine -Vdxr3 -Aalsa someclip.avi
 This is xine (X11 gui) - a free video player v0.99.5.
 (c) 2000-2004 The xine Team.
[...]

 --> I get sound but no video...

Does anyone have some experience with this ?

Thanks for your help

Ben