List:       xine-user
Subject:    [xine-user] Xine is going crazy on video_out
From:       kreon28 () poczta ! fm
Date:       2006-07-16 10:17:34

Hi,

I've got Gentoo 2006.0, Xorg 7.1, kernel 2.6.16-r9 and VIA Unichrome video \
card(laptop Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2030)

I've just installed Unichrome drivers and libXvMC library. Xorg loads XVMC (log shows \
that) and I emerged xine-lib with xvmc use flag. In video options I chose xvmc and \
it'd worked. But now there is a problem. When I try to open a movie (xine -V xvmc \
--verbose) xine says: XV extension is present but I couldn't find a usable yuv12 \
port. It is very strange because xine-check says I have that port and also some \
others... When I choose openGL movie is working but it is not perfect - it drops too \
much frames. So how can I force xine to use xvmc video_out?

Thanx in advance
martin

Minus 50% ceny kont e-mail i stron WWW.
Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1976