List:       xine-user
Subject:    Re: [xine-user] SVCD menu doesn't work
From:       Mariano Draghi <mdraghi () prosud ! com>
Date:       2004-02-25 18:58:50

Hi,

Yesterday I tried these SVCDs with gxine, and it have the same problems:
- I can't navigate the SVCD menues with the keyboard;
- Any chapter but the first one start with almost no sound (you can
hardly hear it), the volume control doesn't work, the time counter
doesn't move;
- Xine freezes after 30 sec. or so, eventually you have to kill the
proccess.
- While you are in any of the menues, the video title says "SVCD -
Segment xx List ID xx PAL motionINVALID ENTRY, disk 0 of 0" (Segment and
ID are different in each menu)

If these problems are both in gxine and xine-ui, I suspect it's
something wrong in the SVCD and/or xine-lib.

I'd really appreciate if somebody can help me to find out where the
problem is.

--
Mariano