List:       xine-user
Subject:    Re: [xine-user] ide-scsi DMA
From:       Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu () uclink4 ! berkeley ! edu>
Date:       2003-03-31 4:04:42

Actually, I was root.  I have my prompt setup to a non-default prompt,
but that's besides the point...

The problem was with the IDE chipset drivers.  I should've checked
before posting, but a quick grep through the kernel source popped up
which option to use in the kernel configuration: AMD Viper Chipset

After recompileing the kernel with that option, everything worked as
expected.