List:       xine-user
Subject:    Re: [xine-user] Playing DVD in XINE Mandrake 9.1
From:       Manfred Tremmel <Manfred.Tremmel () iiv ! de>
Date:       2003-03-30 11:56:50

Am Sonntag, 30. März 2003 12:46 schrieb Djon Gunawan:
> Hi,
> I just found that Mandrake 9.1 XINE doesn have a DVD plugin.
> Tried to install it by follwoing this link
> http://www.trylinuxsd.com/dvd/pages/page9.html

There's displayd how to install dvdnav package for the old xine version
0.9.13, you have installed xine-ui 0.9.18 and libxine 1-beta4, this
dosen't work the same way.

> End up with crippled XINE, I suspect that the configuration file is
> missing. Is there any guide on how to configure it?

Do you have installed rpm-files, then you may be missing some
xine-plugins. When you have compiled yourselve, I think you don't have
installed all the development packages for xfree, alsa, arts and
whatever you want to compile a driver for.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/
Manfred      | http://www.knightsoft-net.de