List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] xine and alioth shutdown
From:       Petri Hintukainen via xine-devel <xine-devel () lists ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2018-05-16 9:35:15

to, 2018-05-03 kello 13:22 +0300, Petri Hintukainen kirjoitti:
> Hello,
>
> Debian is shutting down alioth:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth
>
> We need to find new server for all repositories. I don't have strong
> opinions where to move; easiest would be using already existing
> sourceforge hg mirrors.

Alioth mercurial repositories (hg.debian.org) were archived last
weekend and are not anymore accessible with hg. I've synced current
development trees to sourceforge mirrors. Links to repositories can be
found from https://sourceforge.net/p/xine/_list/hg .

Ex.
hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/xine/xine-lib-1.2 xine-xine-lib-1.2

Switching old checkouts from alioth to sourceforge is also possible by
directly editing .hg/hgrc.

I'll push all new commits directly to sourceforge. Currently e-mail
notifications to xine-cvslog are not working (there are 8 subscribers).
It is possible to subscribe for similar notifications from sourceforge
pages (little envelope icon, after History link in hg web title bar).

Torsten, do you have sourceforge account ?

- Petri