List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] Xine-Lib on TI DSP Possible?
From:       Matthias Ringwald <mringwal () inf ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2008-10-24 8:37:37

Hi

On 24.10.2008, at 08:18, Meng Sun wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wondering if it's possible to port demuxer layer and decoder
> layer(or any other layers) to TI DSP C64 processor?

In theory, it's possible, in praxis, it depends on your will,
experience, and desired speed improvements.
If there is a GCC for this target, compiling might actually not that
hard, but making use of its
DSP capabilities will required quite some engineering.

xine's plug-in based architecture won't be a problem in this "project".

Cheers
  Matthias