List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] PSX STR comments license
From:       Mike Melanson <mike () multimedia ! cx>
Date:       2007-11-27 17:18:11

Mike S. wrote:
> During that process, I
> have also documented what I learned about the STR file
> format.

  http://jpsxdec.googlecode.com/files/STR_file_format0-22.txt

Whoa! Very nice document. It makes me sentimental for the days when I
used to write thorough documentation.

BTW, DC and AC stand for direct current and alternating current,
respectively. Yes, it's a throwback to electrical line codes.

--
	-Mike Melanson