List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] LE_64 on non-x86 arches is wrong
From:       "Diego 'Flameeyes' =?iso-8859-1?q?Petten=F2?=" <flameeyes () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2005-05-28 23:20:30

On Sunday 29 May 2005 01:07, Miguel Freitas wrote:
> anyway, thank you very much for showing this. i wonder how people on
> non-x86 archs could use xine at all. quite some demuxers must depend
> on these macros.
I was just passing on all the warnings of the build process on latest xine-lib
and found that out as shift >= size of operand. The problems should be just
on ogg and mms, at least with the combination of internal/external libs I'm
using (external ffmpeg for example).

I have a bigger patch (about 24KB) which fixes for example %lld mismatch on
64-bit arches, but I'm not sure if it's worth to send it now or just wait for
the next version as maybe some of the warnings are already fixed in CVS.

HTH,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
Gentoo Developer (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64)

http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/