List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] Re: Odd comparison in libcdio (compiler warning)
From:       "R. Bernstein" <rocky () panix ! com>
Date:       2005-05-07 22:23:43

The intent is to figure out the blocksize that has been encoded in the
image.  I'm not aware of a document that describes the Nero image
format so this is likely a guess.

Comparing with current libcdio sources at around line 663,
  http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/libcdio/libcdio/lib/driver/image/nrg.c?rev=1.15&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

yes that should probably be as you suggest and the change has been
made in CVS.

The current libcdio sources are more likely to be more correct as they
are better maintained.

As I compare the the two versions, I see there are a number of little
differences, so if any of this is of concern (VCD playing, libcdio
CDDA playing, Nero image CD reading, etc.) you're probably better off
installing libcdio and vcdimager externally.

Darren Salt queries: