List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] Embedding xine playback in SDL program
From:       Morgan Leah <youngunsguild () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-03-25 18:22:02

Hello all,

I am loving how far this
program/library/bundle_of_codecs has come.

So to the point,

I am building an SDL app and I really need to show
some .avi's and .mpg's inside of the program.  I just
need a small embedded window in the center of my
program to view these animations.  Can this be done in
SDl? Has it been done in SDL before?  Can anyone give
me some starter hints?  I have been google'ing my
brains out but I can't figure out exactly how to start
it in an SDL window..

Thanks in advance for your help.

-Morgan a.k.a. Nightbird