List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] Survey: Master's thesis about communication in open source projects: We need your h
From:       Miguel Freitas <mfreitas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-24 19:49:12

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:29:19 -0700, Mike Melanson <mike@multimedia.cx> wrote:
>         Anyone else wonder if these people have *any* idea of how many of these
> open source project social dynamics survey requests come through on
> these mailing lists?

;-)
I just came with an idea: to create a new open source project to study
the social dynamics of the other open source projects and write a new,
GPL'ed (or perhaps Creative Commons'), centralized survey that all
students may freely use. of course, the students will have to interact
and discuss things while designing/coding the survey so they would
also be able to start by studying their own process :-)

btw, sorry everybody for the lack of time for xine hacking lately. i
just have been sooooo busy with my job...

Miguel