List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] I wh
From:       Daniel Caujolle-Bert <segfault () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2004-12-31 23:27:23

Hi All,

 I wish you all an happy new year, for you and your familly, in hope this new
year will be even better than the past one (is that possible ?! :-) ).

 I wish also a long life to xine {1,2,3,...}.{1,2,3,...} :-)

Cheers.
--
73's de Daniel "Der Schreckliche", F1RMB.

             -=- Daniel Caujolle-Bert -=- segfault@club-internet.fr -=-
                        -=- http://naboo.homelinux.org -=-