List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] Re: xine-lib 1-rc6 soon ?
From:       tmattern () noos ! fr
Date:       2004-08-30 14:59:24

Hi Stephen,

From: Stephen torri <storri <at> torri.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:10:57 +0000

[...]

> The questions I have are:
>
> 1) Where are the nightly build logs posted?

They are not posted to a ML, build results are available here:
http://www.xinehq.de/~tmattern/report/build_testsuite.test/000/stdout
http://www.xinehq.de/~tmattern/report/build_testsuite.test/000/stderr

Previous reports and results are lost, i can change that.

> 2) Do we use the tests that are posted at this site as a guide?
> http://www.xinehq.de/~tmattern/report/

hmmm, what do you mean ?

> 3) Is there a way to freeze the CVS repo so that a nightly build can be
> done without interferrence ?

why ? The testsuite does a cvs checkout, developers are supposed to keep the \
repository in a compilable state.

> Perhaps this could be a training of a young padawan master Siggi.

the release or the testsuite announcement ?

> Stephen
> --
> Email: storri <at> torri.org

cheers,