List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] flac demuxer bug
From:       tmattern () noos ! fr
Date:       2004-07-09 9:49:32

Hi,

I think i've found a little bug in the flac demuxer.
Line 170:
        if (flac->input->read(flac->input, buffer, FLAC_SEEKPOINT_SIZE) !=

buffer is a char[16]
and FLAC_SEEKPOINT_SIZE is 18

I can't commit the fix right now, i do not have an access to the cvs server.
I hope it will fix the Yesterday.flac problem.

Cheers,
Thibaut