List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] DRAWABLE_CHANGED
From:       ".Barr" <xbarr () ninomojo ! com>
Date:       2004-03-23 10:08:06

Thanks for your feedback.

However, in my case, my code was guilty. I was incorrectly using
QWidget->showFullscreen() wich confuse both KDE and Qt.
The correct way to switch to fullscreen is via the KWin class and the
setState() member.
Using this function the underlying X window isn't remapped anymore and
drag'n'drop still works after switching to fullscreen.
Thanks for that fix anyway,

See you