List:       xine-devel
Subject:    Re: [xine-devel] SourceForge developer cleanups
From:       Michael Roitzsch <mroi () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-10-25 13:52:39

Hi Siggi,

> > I did not mean to remove anyone from this list. I just wanted to
> > make sure we do not consider anyone for removal who committed
> > during the year. So, to speak mathematically  ;) : I suggest the
> > set of cvs accounts to be closed to be a subset of the given list.
>
> I see.
> But what would be the benefit?
> IMHO, asking the less-active developers if they still want to
> participate is a good idea, even those who have committed within the
> past year. Besides verifying that their accounts are still active, it
> may remind them to spend some time on the project, again.

Ok, we do it your way. Just wanted to save you some time writing all
those mails and wait for the answer.  ;)

> Moreover, it gives us an idea about who's working on what. (That's one
> part of the documentation which is currently totally outdated...)

I don't know if you have written the mails already, but if not, could
you point people to the TODO list so they can add some notes about
their areas of interest?

Michael

--
panic("bad_user_access_length executed (not cool, dude)");
	2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/kernel/panic.c