List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] problem in xine-ui's slider widget
From:       Michael Roitzsch <mroi () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-03-26 16:14:31

Hi Daniel,

I found a problem in the slider widget in the xine-ui panel.
When the slider has the focus, pressing the left and right cursor keys
does not work as expected:

The left and right cursor keys are bound to -60s and +60s. I think this
is the default. Now, when I click with the mouse in the slider to seek
to some place in the stream, pressing left and right afterwards will
not have the desired effect as long as the slider has the focus.

Michael