List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] Xine and c++ etc.
From:       Krister Wicksell Eriksson <krister.wicksell () spray ! se>
Date:       2003-01-31 11:43:12

Hi!

I'm writing a HTPC (Home Theater PC) application using Xine. It will run on a
computer with no other input than a remote control (e.g.
http://www.digicompfinland.fi/htpc.htm). You can find a screeshot of the
current application here:
http://hem.spray.se/krister.wicksell/snapshot5.png
It's still far from finished. I have not used the Xine library before and have
some questions.

1) I'm writing the application in c++ and this will generate compile errors in
some of the Xine h-files since they are using the c++ keyword "this" as a
variable name. Is there some good way to solve this except for changing the
h-files which is my current solution?

2) When playing audio only i want to use the post audio plugin "goom". I have
successfully loaded it with the following code:

    post = xine_post_init(xine, "goom", 0, &audioDriver, &videoDriver);

    if (post)
    {
      xine_post_out_t *audio_source = xine_get_audio_source(stream);
      xine_post_wire_audio_port(audio_source, audioDriver);
      xine_post_wire_audio_port(audio_source, post->audio_input[0]);
    }

My question is, how do I unload it? Have tried xine_post_dispose but this
fails since I don't know how to disconnect the plugin.

TIA
/Krister