List:       xine-devel
Subject:    [xine-devel] Xv output problem caused by deinterlace code
From:       Ewald Snel <ewald () rambo ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2002-12-21 15:14:22

Hi Thibaut,

A few days ago you reported an Xv output problem with ffmpeg and the real
video decoder. This bug is (probably) caused by the deinterlace code in
video_out, and therefore, I have removed the extra padding in ffmpeg. Please
verify that turning deinterlace off 'fixes' your problem (it did for me).

Unfortunately, my knowledge of the xine deinterlace code is very limited, but
this problem seems to be caused by not using pitches[] in the deinterlace
code.

Thanks.
bye,

ewald