List:       xine-codec-devel
Subject:    [codec-devel] Looking for codec for mutiple description video coding
From:       csa03030 () cse ! iitd ! ernet ! in
Date:       2005-04-07 6:33:20

Hi,

 I am post graduate student from Indian Institute of
Technology,Delhi,India. I am working on Resillient Video streaming on
Overlay Networks.  I am trying to setup a small testbed for video
streaming with MDC encoded video.

 I am looking for a codec for Multiple Decsription coding (MDC) for video
streaming.I want to split the video into two independent streams and send
them to two independent paths. The receiver video quality would depend on
the number of streams received.
 I would appreciate if someone can help me for the MDC codec.

Thanks and Regards,
Divya