List:       xine-codec-devel
Subject:    [codec-devel] Hello and other things
From:       Eduardo Morras <nec556 () retena ! com>
Date:       2004-10-13 16:59:14

Hello,  I'm new to this mailing-list my name is Eduardo, from spain.

Also, i'm reading the mail-list archive and found a question from Jim
Leonard about the foreman sequence and other standard sequences. I don't
know where to d/l it, but the vceg has a ftp sever with the sequences they
use for test the H-26x codecs. They are 170-174 MB uncompressed video only
files and can be downloaded from ftp://vqeg.its.bldrdoc.gov site, at folder
/DATA1/VQEG_PhaseI/TestSequences/Reference/ you have a readme.txt file that
explains the file format. Note that the ftp server is .gov and they don't
want too much traffic to outside the vceg group. There are video sequences
for ntsc and pal/secam systems

HTH