List:       xindice-users
Subject:    Re: XINDICE AND XUPDATE, ANOTHER ONE
From:       "FTL Africa" <ftla () mutare ! icon ! co ! zw>
Date:       2003-01-28 16:05:57

Hi

Thanks everyone for all your help. I finally managed to get XUpdate to work.
Th ereason I couldn't get it to work after adding the -D option in the
startup.bat file was because I'd run the programs without having added
the -D option to my CLASSPATH as well.

It' snow working perfectly.

Thanks again,

Dalitso