List:       xindice-users
Subject:    Xindince Data & servlet interaction.
From:       G.Akbar () Bradford ! ac ! uk
Date:       2002-08-31 22:24:02

I have finally managed to get the AddressBook example working (thanks Gary and
Andy), but "where" is the data stored? I believe that it makes a connection to
the db.com server. How would I set this to store data to local machine.

Another question I have is how would I "integrate" this with Apache-Tomcat,
because that would effectively allow Servlets to interact with the database.
I have seen that the AddressBook example uses JSPs, is there a special
directory structure to go with this in Xindice (like the Tomcat webapps-->WEB-
INF-->classes)?

Gul