List:       xindice-users
Subject:    segfault solution
From:       Frank <frank () therichards ! org>
Date:       2002-08-22 1:04:43

In my case it was that Redhat 7.2 puts scripts in /usr/bin that call kaffe
when you try to call java. This wa probably a good idea in 1999, but now
one can just goto Sun and get the real thing. And if you're a bit
dyslexic, /usr/bin/java looks way too much like /usr/java/bin. Nuke the
bogo scripts in /usr/bin and all is well. (At least until I actually try
to do something with xindice).

Frank