List:       xindice-users
Subject:    segmentation fault on startup
From:       Frank <frank () therichards ! org>
Date:       2002-08-20 15:30:46

Like it says...

I've reverted to JDK 1.3.1, I've set $JAVA_HOME and $XINDICE_HOME,
$CLASSPATH is ".:/user/java.../rt.jar" (otherwise it fails to find
"java/lang/Object"), I changed -Xms and -Xmx to -ms and -mx (the standard
version).

After all that, the start script runs cleanly till line 73, whereupon it
dies with a segmentation fault. I tried ulimit -s 2048 as recommended in
the archives. No help.

I'm running a fully up2dated but otherwise brand new Redhat 7.2.

Thanks for any help,

Frank