List:       xindice-users
Subject:    How to catch differentialte XMLDBException
From:       "ramesh" <rameshreddy () pinnacleinfo-sys ! com>
Date:       2002-07-28 10:59:10

Hai ,

	I am using Xindice 1.0(Birthday version). In calling
DatabaseManager.getCollection() method, how can we know that the server is
running or not.
	and also in one of our networks the server it not resolvable the direct
host name. only when we give whole address with domain name then only it can
be reognized. How to catch that execption. How can we diffentiate two
exceptions.

	In both cases exception errorcode and vendor error code is '1'.

Thanks in advance
Thanks and Regards
Ramesh