List:       xindice-users
Subject:    Re: problem in starting Xindice server
From:       박남규 <parknamkyu () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-07-26 3:51:19

Hi.

I have experienced same problem. It was Redhat7.2 and jdk1.3.1(and 1.3.0).

When Redhat7.2 is installed, if default characterset is 2bytes unit-code,
starting is not success for CORBA characterset by debuging.

So, I was retrey to install Redhat7.2 by default characterset American and
there was no preblem.

Regards, nams.