List:       xindice-dev
Subject:    Re: svn commit: r564823 - in /xml/xindice/trunk/java/src/org/apache/xindice/core:
From:       Vadim Gritsenko <vadim () reverycodes ! com>
Date:       2007-08-14 1:41:12

Natalia Shilenkova wrote:
> On 8/10/07, Vadim Gritsenko <vadim@reverycodes.com> wrote:
>> natalia@apache.org wrote:
>>> Log:
>>> Full text indexer
>> Interesting. This deserves an entry in status.xml. And while there, don't forget
>> to add yourself to the list of developers.
>
> That, in turn, raises a question - what does qualify for status.xml?

Anything between more-than-trivial bug fix and addition of new feature...
Sometimes even trivial bug fix is worth mentioning just to credit a non
committer contributor.

> Is there anything else that may need updating after code has been
> modified?

Documentation :)

And command line tool, its help, and its documentation also would need updating
once feature is more (or less) complete.

And unit tests - but I think you got this down already.

Vadim