List:       xindice-dev
Subject:    Re: Indexers never closed
From:       Vadim Gritsenko <vadim () reverycodes ! com>
Date:       2004-02-21 2:44:28

Andy Armstrong wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Send it in, I can have a look today evening.
>

> Here you go.

Ok, I've added IndexManager.close(), CollectionManager.close(), and
implemented Collection.close().

Now you can shutdown database using CollectionImpl.shutdown(), this will
call Collection.close() on root collection, which should close
everything. One downside... Need to integrate this with XMLTools.

Vadim