List:       xindice-dev
Subject:    Re: Configure tomcat for Xindice/ web.xml
From:       "Pratik Patel" <prpatel () ibiblio ! org>
Date:       2002-06-28 22:34:49

> The tomcat hasnīt access to jar files!

For my setup with Tomcat, I had to put most of the Xindice jar files in the
system classpath or in the server/lib directory. This is primarily because
of openorb, which meant some of the libs called by open-orb had to be there
was well.

So try putting the Xindice related jars in the system CLASSPATH or in
server/lib, this will likely fix the problems you are having.

cheers
Pratik