List:       xindice-dev
Subject:    CVS problems
From:       Gianugo Rabellino <gianugo () apache ! org>
Date:       2002-04-03 18:30:27

You might have noticed some CVS mails from me with creation of new
directories. I was about to commit the initial Avalon based Webdav
skeleton (there is nothing fancy until now: it's pure skeletal code) but
I ran into an "Insufficient Karma" error. Funny: I can checkout code and
create directories using my Apache account but I'm unable to commit
files... there is still some black magic in this CVS thing...

I'll try in the next days (before begging root@apache.org) and see if
this problem goes away. Sorry about the useless checkins.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino