List:       xindice-dev
Subject:    RE: General Questions (?)
From:       "Jayaram Narayana" <nani () india ! hp ! com>
Date:       2002-03-27 3:20:17

thanks kimbro, for all your answers!

hope you'll include the javadoc for the org.w3c apis soon. just that it will
all be neat in one place.

i had subscribed to the users' forum along with the developers', but i do
not get posted with any mails from the former forum. i got all the emails
from the machine as i did for the dev forum. is the user's forum as active
as the dev one?

cheers,
-nani