List:       xfree86-devel
Subject:    question about VGA and VESA driver
From:       "cckuo" <chechun_kuo () sis ! com>
Date:       2006-08-13 15:03:30

Dear X friends:
I edit the xorg.conf to force the Xorg using VESA driver, but the screen
displays improperly. Then I try to use VGA driver to light up the screen,
but the resolution always be 320x200, even I add the modeline option in
cofigure file.
My questions are:
1. Should I add more options or set something else to let the VESA driver
work?
2. Or my monitor or HW cannot fit the vesa standard?
3. How could I set other modes in VGA driver?

Appreciate your help in advance.
cckuo

["Xorg.VESA.log" (application/octet-stream)]
["xorg.vga.conf" (application/octet-stream)]
["Xorg.VGA.log" (application/octet-stream)]
["xorg.vesa.conf" (application/octet-stream)]