List:       xfree86-devel
Subject:    Re: System  Freezes with Matrox Mystique G200
From:       Andreas Mattheiss <andreas.mattheiss () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-10-20 20:44:24

Hello Ryan,

> Did this solve the problem?  If so, I'm almost certain it's related to
> my "fixes" in this area.

well, all I can say is that ever since I have the noDDC option in lockups didn't happen
anymore - even though  this used to  happen 50% of all the time. If you
don't think its AGP/USB related this may just be where the problem is.

Only word of caution: Klaus (same  thread) reports something apparently
identical on his G550, but alas this couldn't be solved by noDCC, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/devel%40xfree86.org/msg06524.html

Regards

Andreas