List:       xfree86-devel
Subject:    Re: core team disbands
From:       "Dr. David Alan Gilbert" <gilbertd () treblig ! org>
Date:       2003-12-31 23:47:19

* David Dawes (dawes@XFree86.Org) wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 07:39:35PM +0000, Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote:
> >Can someone explain what impact this actually has? I've got to be honest
> >and admit to not actually understanding how the 'core team' releates to
> >any other part of XFree.
>
> There you go.  It was an anachronism that is no longer an issue :-)

Indeed - but your announcement that the 'core team' ceases to exist
has caused some confusion - I've heard a number of people interpret
that as 'xfree is ceasing to exist'.

So hence I reask the original question for clarification to everyone;
what does this actually mean?

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM,SPARC,PPC & HPPA | In Hex /