List:       xfree86-devel
Subject:    Adios amigos!
From:       "Raymond Jennings" <raymondjennings32 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-10-27 21:39:36

I fear that my membership has not been too helpful.  I'm just a newbie, and
Xfree86 is _way_ out of my league.

Therefore, I have unsubscribed.

If anyone wants me to get back on, please reply privately at
raymondjennings32@hotmail.com (I am no longer listed at XFree86.org).  If I
get requests to do so, I'll join back on.