List:       xfree86
Subject:    RE: [XFree86] Help: How to configure tinyx server for pc
From:       Marsha Martinez <beautifulme34 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-10 6:44:54

Please don't send me anymore offers

From: dibyajyotibehera@gmail.com
To: kundan.nitrkl@gmail.com
CC: xfree86@xfree86.org
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:48:51 +0530

Hi Kundu,

Try the following format while starting Xfbdev

Xfbdev [:display] [option...]

in options give -2button  or -3button  to emulate 2 or three button mouse .
Best of luck.

On 2/6/08, kundan.nitrkl@gmail.com <kundan.nitrkl@gmail.com> wrote:
sorry that I could not log on for a long time as I was working on some other thing \
but here I am. Thanks for your effort and time but I already have the links.

I read it somewhere that tinyX doesn't uses a config file but takes parameters from \
command lines so I was thinking if anyone knows of any such command through which I \
can make my mouse and keyboard work while I start my Xfbdev.

Right now I am stuck at the same problem despite making numerous changes to the \
XF86Config file or host.def file etc etc. Any help is highly appreciated.
kundan das
Samsung India

--
This message was sent on behalf of kundan.nitrkl@gmail.com at openSubscriber.com