List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] fwd: Market Share Picks Trade watch special pr news release
From:       "Jesse Sheffield" <gnic () 1-base ! com>
Date:       2006-04-30 10:34:33

The OIL sector is going crazy. This is our weekly gift to you!

Get KKPT First Thing, This Is Going To Run!

Check out Latest NEWS!

KOKO PETROLEUM (KKPT) - This is our #1 pick for next week!
Our last pick gained $2.16 in 4 days of trading.

Current Price: $0.90
5 day expected price $3.25
This has been a great producer in our last PR Campaign

KOKO Announces Corsicana Re-work Project and Production Results for its Barnett Shale \
Wells Thursday April 6, 3:51 pm ET

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA--(MARKET WIRE)--Apr 6, 2006 -- KOKO Petroleum, Inc. (Other \
OTC:KKPT.PK - News) - KOKO Petroleum, Inc. announced today that its operator for the \
Corsicana Field, JMT Resources, Ltd. ("JMT") will commence a re-work program on its \
Pecan Gap wells in the next week. The re-work program will consist of drilling six \
lateral bore production strings from the existing well bore. This process, known as \
Radial Jet Enhancement, will utilize high pressure fluids to drill the lateral well \
bores, which will extend out approximately 350' each.

JMT has contracted with Well Enhancement Services, LLC (www.wellenhancement.com) to \
perform the rework on its Pierce nos. 14 and 14a. A small sand frac will follow the \
drilling of the lateral well bores in order to enhance permeability and create larger \
access to the Pecan Gap reservoir. Total cost of the re-work per well is estimated to \
be approximately $50,000 USD.

Well Enhancement Services has reported increases in production for wells where the \
lateral was successfully placed. Average increases are reported to be from 300% to \
1000%, which justify the incremental cost associated with the re-work project. \
Assuming positive results, JMT will re-work the second well, which is adjacent to the \
first and schedule the rework on its remaining Pecan Gap wells, which currently total \
8.

KOKO announces that JMT has completed drilling the 4th pilot well for the Corsicana \
Flood Project. We plan on drilling 7 production wells and 6 injection wells prior to \
the implementation of the alkaline-surfactant-polymer technology.