List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] Invitation to find out about Freestateprojects.org and join our mailing list
From:       "Daryl - Freestateprojects.org" <contact () freestateprojects ! org>
Date:       2006-04-26 20:02:17

Hi. Came across your work and just thought I'd send you this intro
email about the Free State Projects as we are looking to make connections!

Daryl

---

This email is to inform you about http://freestateprojects.org
which is the information page for the Free State Projects, South Africa.

The Free State Projects revolve around community development, education and
upliftment; self-sufficiency, permaculture, co-ops, direct democracy, true
cost economics, music festivals and other zany, wacky ideas like that. So
why not take a look and see what its all about, just so you know in the back
of
your mind that there's always a place to emergency escape to.

Set in the mountains that straddle two countries, its a beautiful part of
the world, just look at the scenery section if you don't believe me! Here a
suite of community development projects is taking place, uplifting the lives
of those who choose to take part in them and we would appreciate any
assistance you could give. Certainly if you are visiting South Africa at any
point drop us a line and we can ensure you are looked after if you pay us a
visit but be assured even if you never visit us there are still
opportunities
for cooperation.

Also if you join the announcement list you will receive INFREQUENT mail
about any interesting developments either relating to the website or to the
development of the community.  You can join the mailing list by visiting
the "Contact Us" page: http://freestateprojects.org/connections.html

There is no general user posting to this list so you will hardly be
receiving any messages. If, however, you feel you really don't want to know
about this stuff, you're not interested in helping worthy communities in the
third world, you really like your job and would never consider visiting a
stunning area with sun, mountains and snow please accept my apologies for
disturbing you and ignore this message.

Though I hope you remain with us and help a beautiful thing grow and take
shape. So visit us at http://freestateprojects.org which will try to have
photos, multimedia presentations, etc that I would not send out via email.
There is also a wiki server which means you can contribute to any of the
topics in real time! Just look for the link to the wiki which can be found
on most pages. Also, if you have any friends that may be interested in this
type of thing why not forward this email on to them?

So have a brilliant week and remember to stretch often when working at a
computer.

Sincerely yours,
Daryl Fuchs / Cyclotron
Development coordinator - http://freestateprojects.org