List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] Rising Above
From:       "Flynn, Cathleen" <Cathleen.Flynn () fastmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-25 20:10:27

Questions you requested about our "PRIAPINS" product

Q:
What's the average p-e-n-i-s size?
Modest: 5.5"; Average: 6.3"; Endowed: 7.2"

Q:
What kind of results can I really expect?
A:
If product is used correctly then you can see anywhere from 1" to 2.4" within 1-3 months.

Q:
Is there an age limit to see gains?