List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] Center for Better Employment
From:       "Administration" <Employment.Seekers () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2005-12-30 9:31:06

Do you have the Experience, but need the degree?

Our offshore University can offer you the following diplomas/degrees:

- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- PhD / Doctorate
- MBA

At our Online University we know experience comes first and that is why we offer \
valid certified degrees with transcripts.  There is absolutely no class time, and no \
studying.  After calling our administration office we can ship your degree with \
transcripts to you doorstep within 1 week.

Hours of operation:

24 hours daily
7 days a week
All Holidays