List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] need help
From:       "Rajeev" <poondla () cmcltd ! com>
Date:       2004-08-31 9:51:10

HI ,

I want some solution to a problem regarding the display using X window in
Linux 8.0.
After installing Linux, I find the resolution of the screen to be too big..
when ever i change the resolution and reboot the system,
I couldnot enter into the GUI, only the Character User Interface is
appearing..
My Processor is P4 with Intel 845 .
Is there anything to do with the video ram??
I am attaching the XFree86Config.0.log in the attachment

Kindly provide me with the solution

thanks & regards,

Rajeev>