List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] :)) our doctors fill and ship directly to your doorstep
From:       "percy gustin" <cneecehden () cutekittens ! com>
Date:       2004-08-29 11:03:05

Sometimes we will have to take advantage of the med_ications to relieve
yourself.We do offer the RX med~ications for this purpose,also you can get
it with no prior pre"~"scripti""on needed.

Sjsvxbyll http://nd.v.ynotmyrx.info/track.asp?cg=tb&c=info
can`a_da ph,arm & nextd'ay del_i'ver

`Go and carry my message,' he interru.pted impatiently. `I'm in hell till
you do!'