List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] Fw: breakfast
From:       "Douglas Ragland" <pskbxkdopg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-08-28 15:15:21

I don't know if this is what you were refering to or not - here it is.  \
http://www.verifiedownloads.com/ref44.html You can file share dvd's, video games & \
music.  I grabbed 3 CD's worth of music & 3 games. You have to see these guys' \
collection - it's wild. They show you how to burn em to CD and everything.
I saw a few areas of the movie section, and found titles in there still in theaters - \
it's nutty. I'll call later.

Ola