List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] New Job Openings
From:       Human Resources <pingleecd () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-08-31 15:42:58

We have new job openings in your area and are
writing to ask for your permission to send you the job leads.

If you would like to grant us your permission, please click on
the following link, or copy/paste the link into your web browser
to complete the authorization form.

http://srv1.ijonn.com/rc.html?ST=&e=xfree86%40xfree86.org&CI=4691313

We are looking forward to working with you and building a good,
long term relationship.

Sincerely,

E-online Career Info Services

-----
Note:
Please kindly ignore this email or reply to this email if your
permission is not granted. We will never contact you again.