List:       xfree86
Subject:    Re: [XFree86] ATI All in Wonder Radeon 7500 fails
From:       Rachel Lillian Stokes <pineappely () netscape ! net>
Date:       2003-08-30 17:28:09

I had this problem as well, I took the Radeon out and put my old nvidia
card back in, and now everything works wonderfully, but, ofcourse, I
don't consider this a permanent solution because I'd really like to use
the tv feature as well. If someone could please offer some wisdom as to
why this is happening, I would definitely appreciate it.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/