List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] UnDeliverable Mail
From:       <UNKNOWN () gannett-tv ! com>
Date:       2003-08-30 5:33:47

Your Message To yourbestshot@wusatv9.com With The Subject "Thank you!" Was Not \
Accepted By Our Mail Server.

If you received this message in error we would like to Apologize for the \
Inconvenience.

Your Message was not accepted for the reason listed below.

1.) The email server that you use for sending email is probably listed in One Of The \
Open Relay DataBases or SPAM database Services That We Use.

Your email server can easily be tricked into sending large amounts of unsolicited \
email, called spam. The email server is a so-called "open relay".

2.) Mail that contains Explicit/obscene content may be rejected depending on the \
content.

*TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE*
Contact the system administrator of your mail server and forward him a copy of this \
bounced email you received. The standard system administrator email account for an \
Internet mail server is "postmaster@your-domain.com". For example; If the name of \
your ISP is Big-ISP.net then forward a copy of the bounced email to \
"postmaster@Big-ISP.net". Otherwise, you should call tech support and alert them of \
the problem.

If the server is owned by your school or employer, then contact your support \
department and explain the same thing to them.

We know that email is important to you, and we want to help your ISP resolve the \
problem of your mail bouncing. Correcting this problem is usually a very simple \
process.

In addition to contacting your Systems Administrator, we would be glad to forward any \
email message that you may have had blocked to the intended recipient.  Please \
forward your message to postmaster@gannett-tv.com and we will make sure it gets to \
the intended recipient.

Also, if you have any questions at all please contact us at postmaster@gannett-tv.com \
and we will answer them for you.

Your Message Failed The Following Tests.
TEST(S) FAILED:
BADHEADERS, HELOBOGUS, REVDNS, SPAMHEADERS, IPNOTINMX, NOLEGITCONTENT, \
SNIFFERMALWARE, WEIGHT10 Total weight between 10 and 49.

Please do not reply to this message as it was generated from an un-monitored account.

**COPY OF THE MESSAGES HEADERS - THESE ARE IMPORTANT FOR US TO SEE IF YOU FEEL THIS \
                MESSAGE IS IN ERROR**