List:       xfree86
Subject:    [XFree86] KB Mapping
From:       Bharathi S <bharathi () lantana ! TeNeT ! res ! in>
Date:       2003-08-19 12:47:25

Hello All,

Is it possible to change the behavier of the KB as follows,

Input -> Output

K -> A
Ka -> B
Kaa -> C
Kaay -> CY

Mapping Multiple keys to single Glyph/Unicode.

I know abt xvkb. But it is NOT useful for me. Bcoz I want to input
from the KB, Not thru mouse. I also going thru xscope and xev. Still
I didn't get any idea.

Is it possible change the xvkb to get the input from KB ?
My aim to develope app like keyman(Windoz App).

Thanks :)
--
Bharathi S, IndLinuX Team,   (__)
DON Lab,    TeNeT Group,     oo )