List:       xfree-xpert
Subject:    [Xpert]xawtv and Xinerama
From:       Daniel Smolik <marvin () sitour ! cz>
Date:       2001-06-13 21:59:58

Hi all,
I now start using Xinerama. I have dual head configuration
(tdfx + atimach64). It works absolutely great.
I found very nice feature of Xinerama and Xvideo. I can move
window with running television from one head to second.
Tdfx now support Xvideo but Mach64 driver no. How is
possible that  Xvideo  work on second head (Ati), when
Xvideo is not supported in mach64 ?

								Dan

--
Daniel Smolik